A JBP Member Tells His Story:
"I joined JustBeenPaid! on Aug 3, 2011. I remember this day because it's my son's birthday. Initially, I put in $1,000, then later, I put in another $7,000 more of my own money.
My current total 2% earnings from JSS-Tripler, taken from my back office: $55,863.60.
My JSS back office shows that I've cycled 127 matrixes -- earning me $7,620 gross.
On average, I cycle about 2 matrices a day, earning me $120 gross. I spend about $50-$60 a day on "Placements" and "Premium Upgrades."
If you tell me a day, I can look at my back office and based on how many "Premiums" were purchased, I can tell you how many matrices I am going to cycle on this particular day.
I also work with people in my matrix downlines to speed things along. JSS matrixes are the fastest way to make big money and I do my best to assist my referrals to become more successful. My team right now is at least 300 people and about 100 are my direct referrals.
I currently do one-on-one Skype sessions with my referrals to teach them how to cycle their matrixes. It makes me happy to see people making money.
I'm one of the most passionate people about JBP among the many thousands of members!"
JBP Member - Paul Hong (March 21, 2012)
This is one of the many real-life testimonials from JBP members (seen here in the right column): blog.justbeenpaid.com
Intro Video - Access Your Matrixes And Buy Placements & Premiums:
The following Intro video walks you through the process of accessing your Matrixes from your JBP Back Office and then shows you step-by-step how to Buy a Placement in the recommended first spot in any new Matrix, and upgrade that Placement to Premium to speed up the filling process (ultimately helping your Matrixes cycle faster to pay you your $60 rebate)...
Definition of Terms
The following are explanations of common terms used when referring to JSS-Tripler and JSS-Matrix positions...
Expired JSS-Tripler Position: JSS-Tripler positions have a lifespan of 81 days and then they expire. When 4 (four) of them expire, they are converted to 1 (one) JSS-Matrix position. Expired JSS-Matrix positions do NOT continue earning daily.
Daily Tripler Feed: This is a daily feed, that when 4 (four) JSS-Tripler positions expire they are converted into 1 (one) JSS-Matrix position (these do not have to expire at the same time, for example, if 3 triplers expire today, they will remain as pending in a queue until a 4th tripler expires, which could be the next day, several days later or several weeks later, depending on when YOU purchased your JSS-Tripler positions, then the 4 together will be converted). These new JSS-Matrix positions are then allocated to matrixes within the system. Typically, 50% of your JSS-Matrix positions will fall into your own existing matrixes and 50% will randomly fall into other members (this helps to make the process fair and balanced for all members, regardless of when they joined JBP).
JSS-Matrix Position: A JSS-Matrix position is a 2 x 2 matrix which is comprised of Level 1 & Level 2. This matrix is made up of 6 spots. When a matrix cycles, you earn a rebate of $60.
Cycles: Is a term used to explain when a JSS-Matrix position has all of its 6 spots filled and then pays its owner/member a $60 rebate (after it cycles).
Placement: A placement is a mechanism created to fill a spot faster than the natural process. A placement costs $5 and can be purchased when a spot has a Buy Placement link available.
Expedited: An expedited is the first level of placement upgrade, which costs $2.50. You can only purchase this level after you have purchased a placement in your spot.
Premium: (Recommended) A premium is the second level of placement upgrade which costs $5.00. You can buy a premium upgrade immediately after a placement purchase. You can also buy an expedited upgrade and then upgrade it to premium each at a cost of $2.50 or a total of $5.
The JSS Matrix Diagrams (Part 1)
The following diagrams illustrate how a matrix is created, what and where Level 1, Level 2 and spots 1 to 6 are and how JSS-Tripler positions are converted into a JSS-Matrix position...
The JSS-Matrix position is a 2x2 matrix, which consists of 2 spots in Level 1 and 4 spots in Level 2. You are located above Level 1 as shown in the diagram.
When ALL 6 spots are filled, YOU, the owner of the matrix will receive $60 in earnings.
How fast a matrix cycles depends on your strategy and personal efforts.
The JSS Matrix Diagrams (Part 2)
It takes 4 (four) expired JSS-Tripler positions to create 1 (one) free JSS-Matrix position. One JSS-Matrix position is worth $60 when it cycles.
What Does A New Matrix Look Like ?
The following details and images explain how and where to get started with JSS-Matrixes, break-down the components of a matrix, explain how it works and how to best fill and cycle a new matrix...
**All matrixes displayed are for demonstration purposes only**
When you receive a new JSS-Matrix, the Buy Placement option is available only in spots 1 & 2, which is in Level 1. Spots 3-6 are in Level 2 are not open for purchasing yet. Click on the Buy Placement links as shown below to purchase your placements for $5 each. Follow instructions all the way through until completion (watch the Intro Video above to see this process step-by-step).
How To Speed Up The Filling Process Of Spots 1 & 2 (Part 1)
In this example, we can see that the placements for both spots 1 & 2 have been bought for a total cost of $10 ($5 for each placement). The transaction details will be similar to what's seen below. The upgrade button for Expedited and Premium upgrades will now appear. It is highly recommended to upgrade to Premium for the fastest results filling and cycling any matrix (watch Video 1 see this process step-by-step).
How To Speed Up The Filling Process of Spots 1 & 2 ? (Part 2)
Next, both spots 1 & 2 should be upgraded to Premium at a total cost of $10 ($5 for each premium upgrade). When these transactions are completed, the matrix will look similar to the one below. A total of $20 has been spent on this matrix.
How To Open Up The Buy Placement Buttons In Spots 3 & 4
When spot 1 is filled, spots 3 & 4 will open up so you can Buy Placements there if you need to. In the example below, John Doe
filled spot 1 on Level 1. You'll notice there are now Buy Placement buttons in spots 3 & 4. These could either be filled by you and/or other members. Spot 2 is still waiting to be filled.
How To Open up The Buy Placement Buttons In Spots 5 & 6 ?
When spot 2 is filled, spots 5 & 6 will open up for placement purchases. In the example below, Kate Brown
filled spot 2 on Level 1. You'll also notice that there are now "Buy Placement" buttons in spots 5 & 6. These will be filled by other members in time. Spots 1 & 2 are now completely filled!
What Does A Filled Matrix Look Like ? (see Not-Filled below)
A filled matrix will have ALL 6 spots filled with various members NAMES and EMAILS, as shown below. Sometimes your own name will fill the spots (due to your own expired JSS-Triplers) and some times you may even find one or two other members filling multiple spots in any one matrix. Typically you will NOT see these filled matrixes as they are removed once they are filled, cycle and pay you $60!
What Does A Matrix That is Not-Filled Look Like ?
New members, who have not cycled a matrix before, often get confused about whether a matrix is actually filled or not...
The matrix shown below is a good example, as it may look filled at first glance. However, upon further inspection we see that it is actually NOT filled... As Spot 6 has NOT been filled yet. Therefore this matrix is not ready to cycle (a full matrix has a NAME and EMAIL in ALL 6 spots).
This is NOT a full matrix (but it is pending, meaning spot 6 has been purchased and upgraded to premium, and is in the queue to get filled, paying out a $60 rebate when it completes)...
Summary - Matrixes (Part 1)
- To receive your FREE JSS-Matrix positions automatically from your expiring JSS-Tripler positions (4 expired Triplers will give you 1 Matrix), you are required to Upgrade/Renew your JustBeenPaid! membership to Level 1 (only $15 every 3 months).
- Usually, we do not encourage spending more than $20-$30 per matrix, when buying placements and premium upgrades, as this will reduce your profit margin... However, there are certain matrixes that we do encourage spending up to $40 on, which actually increase your profit - See Matrixes Explained Further for more details.
- If one of your matrixes is inactive for 30 days after you receive it, the system will automatically give you a Placement Loan of $5 or $10, and use that loan to buy 1 or 2 placements for you, which will then be deducted from your $60 rebate when your matrix cycles, paying you a rebate of $55 or $50 to offset the placement loan.
- It is advisable to buy JSS-Tripler positions as often as you can, because when your JSS-Tripler positions expire (after 81 days), they will help fill your matrixes faster, enabling them to cycle faster, paying you $60 rebates sooner.
- If your JSS-Tripler-generated JSS-Matrix positions fill a placement in one of your matrixes, that you've already purchased previously, the system will give you a $5 refund. AND, when one of your referrals JSS-Tripler-generated JSS-Matrix positions fills one of YOUR placements, you will ALSO get a $5 refund. So any one placement will never be paid for twice.
Summary - Matrixes (Part 2)
- When your referrals have free JSS-Matrix positions created from their expiring Triplers and/or a Restart feed, these will NOT automatically fill your matrixes. This only applies if they purchase JSS-Matrix positions for $20 each (from within their main JSS account), which would then benefit you directly, because every third JSS-Matrix posiiton you referrals purchase (3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th, etc) will land in one of YOUR matrixes, speeding up your Matrix cycling process.
- If any of your referrals purchase JSS-Matrix positions, and they happen to fill a placement that you've already purchased (previously), the system will automatically give you a $5 refund.
- Everytime one of your referrals matrixes cycle, you will earn commissions of $5 from your 1st level referrals and $2.50 from your 2nd level referrals (your referrals, referrals).
- You can purchase up to 100 JSS-Matrix positions per day, up to a maximum of 5000 JSS-Matrix positions in total.
- NOTE: On rare occasions members may discover an odd matrix that has LESS or MORE than six spots. If so, do NOT buy placements and upgrades for that matrix. That matrix will not cycle. Instead, send in a support ticket by going here: helpdesk.justbeenpaid.com, click on the Open New Ticket button, then select Cycling/Matrix from the Help Topic: drop-down menu, and explain the details of your unique situation (include the matrix number), then you will receive a $60 rebate in return. Please be aware that this odd matrix will STILL remain on your matrix page indefinitely (as opposed to normal matrixes being removed once they cycle).
>>> Continue on to Matrixes Explained Further