REVEALED: Step-by-step help on how to fill more spots and cycle more Matrixes more often, by maximizing YOUR advantage from having what "Snoop" calls Upline and Golden Matrixes - AND, how they'll save you money too...
What To Do If You Have An Upline Matrix ? (Part 1)
**All matrixes displayed are for demonstration purposes only**
An Upline Matrix is a matrix that has your name and email placed in the Upline row of a matrix (hi-lighted at the top of the image below, with red arrows).
In this situation, you could find the corresponding System Number 67887 to better understand how filling spots 1 and 2 works to your advantage (by also filling 2 spots in another one of your matrixes), saving you money (more on this in Part 2 below).
The first thing to do if you have an Upline matrix, is to buy the Placement & Premium upgrades for both spots 1 & 2. This costs $20 in total for both spots ($5 each for 2 Placements and $5 each for 2 Premium upgrades = $20 total cost) (watch the Intro Video on the Matrixes Explained page, to see how to complete this process).
What To Do If You Have An Upline Matrix ? (Part 2)
After buying the first 2 spots in the Upline Matrix, or Matrix 1 in this example, look for the corresponding System Number 67887 (referred to in Part 1 above), or Matrix 2 in this example. This is located to the right of your email address in the Upline row.
You can enter any matrix System Number (or copy and paste it) into the Search Box (found at the top of every Matrix page in your JBP Back Office) to locate it. Using the Search feature will find any matrix automatically and quickly.
Watch the Intro Video to learn how to access your Matrix pages and find the Search Box (as seen below):
What To Do If You Have An Upline Matrix ? (Part 3)
In Matrix 2 below, look in spot 1 with the System Number 25766. Then notice that the previously bought placements and premium upgrades have now been placed in spots 3 & 4 of Matrix 2. This happens automatically without you having to spend any more money, saving you a total of $20.
The same 2 placements could also fall in spots 5 & 6 if they're available. This varies from matrix to matrix.
What To Do If You Have An Upline Matrix ? (Part 4)
In Matrix 1 (or System Number 25766), spots 1 and 2 have now been filled, sometime after the premium upgrades were purchased. So there is nothing else to do here as you already spent $20 on spots 1 & 2.
Now look at Matrix 2 (in Part 5 below) and look at what happened to Jim Black and Annie Lim...
What To Do If You Have An Upline Matrix ? (Part 5)
In Matrix 2 below, we see that you'd be located in spot 1, Jim Black is located in spot 3 and Annie Lim is located in spot 4. Please note that you DID NOT buy placements and upgrades for spots 3 & 4 (even though those spots have filled). This is result of what you did in Matrix 1 (as shown above in Part 2).
Now proceed to buy the placement and premium upgrade for spot 2 also, to complete the process...
Since you have not spent any money on Matrix 2 yet, it's recommended to buy the placement & premium upgrade for spot 2 (it's always recommended to purchase spots 1 and 2 when they're available, in any of your matrixes). So you'd only actually spend $10 in total on this Matrix 2 and you'd be helping speed up the cycling process further.
Summary - What To Do If You Have An Upline Matrix ?
- Situation: You find a matrix that has your name and email placed in the Upline row at the top of the matrix (or Matrix 1 for this example), with Spots 1 & 2 open and ready to buy (Snoop calls this an Uplne Matrix).
- Action: You then buy the Placements and Premium upgrades for Spots 1 and 2 in Matrix 1, costing $20 in total.
- Follow up: You locate the Upline Matrix 2 System Number to see the advantages of this action.
- Findings: Matrix 2 has placements and premium upgrades automatically bought in Spots 3 & 4 without you having to purchase them! If spot 2 of this matrix has an open placement, you could buy this spot 2 placement and upgrade it to premium for $10 (it's always recommended to purchase spots 1 and 2 when they're available, in any of your matrixes).
- Result: When you bought placements and premium upgrades for Spots 1 & 2 in your Matrix 1, you actually filled 4 Spots in total (2 spots in Matrix 1 and 2 spots in Matrix 2), saving yourself a total of $20:
|Your Total Upline Matrix Savings:
||Action & Results
||Bought 2 spots
||Received 2 paid spots
|1 & 2
||Received 4 paid spots
What To Do If You Have A Golden Matrix ? (Part 1)
**All matrixes displayed are for demonstration purposes only**
A Golden Matrix is a matrix that has your name and email already filled in spots 1 & 2 without you first having to buy these placements. This would be due to your own JSS-Tripler-generated JSS-Matrix positions filling them automatically.
By taking action, you can actually fill 3 matrixes at the same time (saving yourself even more money) - By first, buying placements in Spots 3, 4, 5 & 6 and then upgrading ALL of them to premium. This will cost a total of $40 (continue on to see how this works to your advantage and saves you money)...
What To Do If You Have A Golden Matrix ? (Part 2)
After buying ALL 4 spots in this Golden Matrix (as suggested in Part 1 above), we'll call this your Matrix A (for this example). Now we'll search for the corresponding Matrix B and Matrix C to view the effects of this money-saving action (the purchasing of 4 spots in the Golden Matrix A).
So first search for the corresponding Matrix B, which is actually System Number 77654 found in spot 1 of Matrix A, as shown below (see red arrow and red B in spot 1 below).
What To Do If You Have A Golden Matrix ? (Part 3)
You'll find that in Matrix B below, spots 1 & 2 have automatically been filled with purchased placements and premium upgrades, and you did NOT have to spend $20 on these spots! So this actually saves you $20 so far (because you've gained 2 new placements and premium upgrades essentially for free).
Notice that you're also in the Upline row of this matrix... So Matrix B is actually both an Upline and a Golden Matrix (this is also to your advantage).
What To Do If You Have A Golden Matrix ? (Part 4)
Now search for the corresponding Matrix C, which is actually System Number 77655 located in Spot 2 of Matrix A.
You'll also find that in Matrix C below, spots 1 & 2 have ALSO been automatically filled with purchased placements and premium upgrades! And, you didn't actually spend any money on this matrix either. This means that you have saved another $20...
In total, you'll save $20 on Matrix B and $20 on Matrix C, for a total savings of $40!
Summary - What To Do If You Have A Golden Matrix ?
- Situation: You find a matrix that has spots 1 & 2 already filled with your name and email (called Matrix A in this example), due to your JSS-Tripler-generated JSS-Matrix positions filling them (Snoop calls this a Golden Matrix).
- Action: You then buy placements and premium upgrades for Spots 3, 4, 5 & 6 (costing your $40 in total).
- Follow up: You locate your matrixes in the System Number column for Spots 1 & 2 using the search box feature at the top of all your Matrix pages (in your JBP Back Office). We'll call these Matrix B and Matrix C.
- Findings: Matrix B and Matrix C have placements and premium upgrades automatically bought in Spots 1 & 2 without you having to purchase them!
- Result: When you bought placements and premium upgrades for Spots 3, 4, 5 & 6 in Matrix A, you actually filled 8 Spots in total (4 spots in Matrix A, 2 spots in Matrix B and 2 spots in Matrix C), saving yourself a total of $40:
|Your Total Golden Matrix Savings:
||Action & Results
||Bought 4 spots
||Received 2 paid spots
||Received 2 paid spots
|A, B & C
||Received 8 paid spots
What If Other Members Bought Placements In My Spots 3, 4 & 5 ? (Part 1)
Other members can take action and buy Placements for THEIR spots 1 & 2, which can fill spots in YOUR matrixes too.
In the following example, Jane Doe bought placements for spots 1 & 2 in her Matrix No.57654. These purchases are reflected in spots 3 and 4 below. You would then upgrade them to Premium to speed up the cycling process of YOUR matrix. It's NOT recommended to spend more than $20-$30 in any one matrix (unless it's a Golden Matrix as explained above).
What If Other Members Bought Placements In My Spots 3, 4 & 5 ? (Part 2)
This is what it looks like after you've purchased the premium upgrades for your spots 3 & 4.
What If Other Members Bought Placements In My Spots 3, 4 & 5 ? (Part 3)
In this example, Kate Brown bought a Placement for spot 1 in her Matrix No. 57655. This is reflected in spot 5 below. As $30 has already been spent on this matrix, letting it fill naturally would improve your overall profit margin (however, this choice is always yours to make).
Summary - Matrixes (Part 1)
- To receive your FREE JSS-Matrix positions automatically from your expiring JSS-Tripler positions (4 expired Triplers will give you 1 Matrix), you are required to Upgrade/Renew your JustBeenPaid! membership to Level 1 (only $15 every 3 months).
- Usually, we do not encourage spending more than $20-$30 per matrix, when buying placements and premium upgrades, as this will reduce your profit margin... However, there are certain matrixes that we do encourage spending up to $40 on, which actually increase your profit - See Golden Matrix above for more details..
- If one of your matrixes is inactive for 30 days after you receive it, the system will automatically give you a Placement Loan of $5 or $10, and use that loan to buy 1 or 2 placements for you, which will then be deducted from your $60 rebate when your matrix cycles, paying you a rebate of $55 or $50 to offset the placement loan.
- It is advisable to buy JSS-Tripler positions as often as you can, because when your JSS-Tripler positions expire (after 81 days), they will help fill your matrixes faster, enabling them to cycle faster, paying you $60 rebates sooner.
- If your JSS-Tripler-generated JSS-Matrix positions fill a placement in one of your matrixes, that you've already purchased previously, the system will give you a $5 refund. AND, when one of your referrals JSS-Tripler-generated JSS-Matrix positions fills one of YOUR placements, you will ALSO get a $5 refund. So any one placement will never be paid for twice.
Summary - Matrixes (Part 2)
- When your referrals have free JSS-Matrix positions created from their expiring Triplers and/or a Restart feed, these will NOT automatically fill your matrixes. This only applies if they purchase JSS-Matrix positions for $20 each (from within their main JSS account), which would then benefit you directly, because every third JSS-Matrix posiiton you referrals purchase (3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th, etc) will land in one of YOUR matrixes, speeding up your Matrix cycling process.
- If any of your referrals purchase JSS-Matrix positions, and they happen to fill a placement that you've already purchased (previously), the system will automatically give you a $5 refund.
- Everytime one of your referrals matrixes cycle, you will earn commissions of $5 from your 1st level referrals and $2.50 from your 2nd level referrals (your referrals, referrals).
- You can purchase up to 100 JSS-Matrix positions per day, up to a maximum of 5000 JSS-Matrix positions in total.
- NOTE: On rare occasions members may discover an odd matrix that has LESS or MORE than six spots. If so, do NOT buy placements and upgrades for that matrix. That matrix will not cycle. Instead, send in a support ticket by going here: helpdesk.justbeenpaid.com, click on the Open New Ticket button, then select Cycling/Matrix from the Help Topic: drop-down menu, and explain the details of your unique situation (include the matrix number), then you will receive a $60 rebate in return. Please be aware that this odd matrix will STILL remain on your matrix page indefinitely (as opposed to normal matrixes being removed once they cycle).
Matrix Training Videos & Live Training Schedule
Recorded Live Training Sessions:
Watch ALL of Snoop's Matrix Training Videos to see recorded live sessions (edited to give you a better understanding and fast answers to your questions). Follow Snoop as he accesses various members accounts and explains exactly how to fill spots and what they need to do with their Matrixes to maximize their earnings... AND/or
Participate In Live Training Sessions:
Join our weekly 3-hour Matrix Training Sessions to get first hand help from our in house expert Snoop (watch Snoop live 3 times a week, as he logs into actual member accounts and reveals step-by-step what they should do for maximum earnings as well as answering members questions from the web conference chat room):
Weekly 11:00am-2:00pm EST Tuesday
Weekly 7:00pm-10:00pm EST Thursday & Sunday
>>> Continue on to Matrix Training Videos